My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Saturday 21 August 2010

Email Scams

Attn,sir

This is to officially notify you that despite all the odds that you have
passed through in receiving your contract payment through bank to bank
wire transfer, the right time has come for you to receive your funds by
the aid of the new president of America, Mr Barrack Obama, he has signed
MOU (memorandum of understanding) with the Nigerian government and all
African Countries to pay off all duel y owed foreign contractors.
The new resolution for you to get your funds right now is by diplomatic
home delivery instead passing through stress that is been undergone by the
Nigerian Government by bank to bank transfer, I'm having your funds right
now in a security trunk box, I will board my flight to your country
immediately I hear from you, so email me your full home address and your
private telephone number.
Delivery of your funds will be made at your doorstep as soon as I get your
urgent response.

Congratulations.

Regards,
Mr Richard Campbell (Diplomat)

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
TINUBU SQUARE. LAGOS.
Our Ref : CBN/FOD/CBX/0174/10

Attn:Bnenficary

RE:UNPAID CONTRACT/INHERITANCE WINNING FUND- WHY YOU HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED.

After waiting to hear from your partners for a long time, I decided to make this direct approach to you in other not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of this fund is approved, all of a sudden,the payment will be delayed/stopped or one problem or the other will come up. If you have not asked this question or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some time ago, your Nigeria friends, I mean the people that introduced you to the project approached me through my dear wife who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance and requested me to assist them conclude a
money transfer deal they had with you, they requested me to assist them by removing the original contractors name, company?? name and bank particulars from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Vetting and replacing them with your name and your bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of this fund. I agreed on conditions that they would pay me US$300,000 as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. I did as agreed and demanded to be paid but your greedy friends started telling me stories and avoiding me. They even told me that you promised to send money to me, do you know that up till this moment, I have not receive a single cent from them and have not set my eyes on any of them.

Based on their attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movementbecause I cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. Secondly, I know the source of the funds that you did not execute any contract in Nigeria, although I am the only person privileged to know this information and it is a fact. Why I am making this clear to you is that I can see that you are still making efforts in order to conclude this project. Now I am ready to forget the past provided you co-operate with me. I do not need the US$300,000 any longer from you but a good compensation from your mind when you have the fund in your account. I need your assurance that your colleagues will be totally kept out of this transaction. I know that none of them is aware of my new approach to you, therefore, stop spending your money unnecessarily to CBN officers both here and overseas because you will not receive this money without my hand in it.
I personally did the work at the beginning and on.

Finally, I need your promise that no official of the Central Bank of Nigeria will be aware of my involvement in this regard because of my position. Now re-assure that you will be willing to compensate me. That you will assist my wife to establish a foreign account in your country where my compensation will be logged. Also a KTT FUND RELEASE APPROVALS DOCUMENTS will be sent to you for endorsement after which I will remit the money within 48 hours. Look, I am man of my word, if you are ready to conclude this business with me, kindly contact me on my direct phone ,so that we can have a chat over this issue via my direct telephone above, if the reverse is the case, do not bother yourself to reach me and forget about the fund.Contact me via this email:dr.mikes61@yahoo.com.hk


DR TUNDE LEMO.
Deputy Governor. (Finance Sector Surveillance Directorate, Central Bank of Nigeria)

Hello,
My name is miss Alice,i am single and 5.5ft.How are you,
i hope your are find and in sound health.I went through your profile today at,, and i took interest on it. I am interested in your profile,Kindly contact me.
(alice_ofor4 @yahoo.com)
I will tell you more about myself and picture.
Awaits your reply soonest.pls i want you to write to me through my private email not in the site so that i will give you my picture.

add me now i am online to talk with you ok sweetvivian85@yahoo.com

Hello My Dear,
how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication with you, please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email(grace2010godwin@yahoo.in)
for easiest communication Miss grace.

hello how are you doing there my name is mary am single never married am here to lok for an honest man that i will spent the rest of my life with the man the man that will not hurt me for nithing you can add me on my im on marry.bradford@yahoo.com tyo talk better hope to here from you soon bye....

Well my name is jane Simpson i am a single woman looking for the right man, I will love to talk and probably get to know you much better.. i want you to know that i am not here for a game i need a serious relationship with a cool, calm, intelligent, honest loving and caring man to spend the rest of my life with, if you are really interested in me i will like us to keep in touch, so feel free to email me to my personal email address coz i am new to this online dating stuffs and u can reply me anytime but i check my personal mail box almost everyday so try to mail me anytime.. sexylover134@yahoo.com. thanks

Hello, good day,
My name is Joy, i saw your profile today at /www.4ppl.com and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (joy.kuru100@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here!
Remeber the distance or colour and age does not matter but love matters alot in life
I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you
Thanks and remain blessed. please contact me with this joy.kuru100@yahoo.com
Your's in love Joy,

maureenzinga1@hotmail.com

Hello Dear ,
My name is Miss Maureen, I got your contact details in (www.4ppl.com) and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you . I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that we can get to know each other better.

My e-mail(maureenzinga1@hotmail.com)


I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hear from you soonest.

Yours truly,


Maureen.

hello !!
How are you ?Hope our lord is with you my dear, I believe that is only love can make me to know whom you are,i saw your profile today.
my name is binta baby girl ,It is my wish to say hi to you,i like to communicate with a nice people like you with good understanding,you can tell me more about your self ,please You can write me through my private box so that i will send to you my picture OK,
(jafarbinta@yahoo.com)
i wish you Best of good luck and happy life,
hoping to receive your mail,
yours sincerly binta.

Hello
My name is Gift in search of any one who is ready to prove to me to even show me what love and trust is all about in life,after reading your profile today in(www.kiuky.com)i pick more interest to know about you,please i will like you to reply me back true this email address(Giftbaby_2009@yahoo.com)waiting to hear from you soon bye,
Thanks

Hello
I work with a bank In West Africa,Burkina faso .I have a business
transaction for you.
In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $10.5 Million US
Dollars .In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who
died along with his entire family in car bomb in Iraq.
Since his supposed next of kin died along side with him at the Bomb
blast,there is nobody to claim the left over balance in the account.It
is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my
department decided to seek your assistance and present you to the bank
as his Next of kin.
If you accept i would give you the guide lines of how we can achieve
this transfer of the balance (10.5Million Dollars) to your account.and
we will shear the money 50-50%.
I expect that you will give me your telephone and fax numbers for easy
communication with you and for more details.
Best Regards
Mr Amos Kude +226 76 55 23 60

My name is Rosalinda 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), black hair, My height is 5 feet,7 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and I am a Student and i am Study Accounting,And i have Loss My Mum and My Dad and i am Now Living with My Grand mum and My Uncle,And i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From usa..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.i have no Kids and Never Married and pls this is my id so u can add me so that we can talk more rosalindawilson25@y ahoo.com

In assoicaition with Free Image Library~ Royalty Free Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment