My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Sunday 22 August 2010

Email Scams

Happy Ramadan to You and Your Wonderful Family!

Assalammua'laikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT PROPOSAL.

I write you In the Name of Allah the most Beneficent and Most Merciful, His Holy Prophets and the most respected of His Prophet-Prophet Mohammed (the Peace of Allah be with him)..!

I am Dr. Sharif Mohammed Wafiq Mubarak the son of Late H.E Wafiq Mubarak Khilji Maatouk, the Executive Director of Mubarak Petroleum Group Ltd (privately-owned oil and Gas Company headquartered in the United Kingdom).

I would like to invest in any lucrative business in your country or any other Muslim friendly country as we do not have fair opportunities here. I seek your partnership because of an urgent need to move out the fund for investment purposes as I will want to invest it in a suitable environment having you as my foreign investment partner.

It will be my utmost desire to invest my funds in your country through your guidance and business network. As my ideal partner, you should be capable and have the ability to operate a business in your country or other regions.

The fields/Areas of interest: ANY of the following below:
A. Agriculture + Foods chain supply Industry (Halal)
B. Land Properties {Buildings, Hotels /Recreational centre}
C. Oil & Gas OR Any Other viable Investments based on your business experience.

For more details, please contact me via email and direct line below to discuss further regarding this proposed Joint-Ventures and fund transfer. Also provide your direct mobile phone number in when replying to this mail.

May Allah provide the guidance and protection to see us through...Insha’Allah!

Regards from,
THE FINANCE & PROJECT MANAGEMENT ADVISOR,
Dr. Sharif Mohammed Wafiq Mubarak
Alternative Email:mohammed_mubarak@gmx.com
D/L: +44-7031-893554 (UK)

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
TINUBU SQUARE. LAGOS.
Our Ref : CBN/FOD/CBX/0174/10

Attn:Bnenficary

RE:UNPAID CONTRACT/INHERITANCE WINNING FUND- WHY YOU HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED.

After waiting to hear from your partners for a long time, I decided to make this direct approach to you in other not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of this fund is approved, all of a sudden,the payment will be delayed/stopped or one problem or the other will come up. If you have not asked this question or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some time ago, your Nigeria friends, I mean the people that introduced you to the project approached me through my dear wife who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance and requested me to assist them conclude a
money transfer deal they had with you, they requested me to assist them by removing the original contractors name, company?? name and bank particulars from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Vetting and replacing them with your name and your bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of this fund. I agreed on conditions that they would pay me US$300,000 as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. I did as agreed and demanded to be paid but your greedy friends started telling me stories and avoiding me. They even told me that you promised to send money to me, do you know that up till this moment, I have not receive a single cent from them and have not set my eyes on any of them.

Based on their attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movementbecause I cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. Secondly, I know the source of the funds that you did not execute any contract in Nigeria, although I am the only person privileged to know this information and it is a fact. Why I am making this clear to you is that I can see that you are still making efforts in order to conclude this project. Now I am ready to forget the past provided you co-operate with me. I do not need the US$300,000 any longer from you but a good compensation from your mind when you have the fund in your account. I need your assurance that your colleagues will be totally kept out of this transaction. I know that none of them is aware of my new approach to you, therefore, stop spending your money unnecessarily to CBN officers both here and overseas because you will not receive this money without my hand in it.
I personally did the work at the beginning and on.

Finally, I need your promise that no official of the Central Bank of Nigeria will be aware of my involvement in this regard because of my position. Now re-assure that you will be willing to compensate me. That you will assist my wife to establish a foreign account in your country where my compensation will be logged. Also a KTT FUND RELEASE APPROVALS DOCUMENTS will be sent to you for endorsement after which I will remit the money within 48 hours. Look, I am man of my word, if you are ready to conclude this business with me, kindly contact me on my direct phone ,so that we can have a chat over this issue via my direct telephone above, if the reverse is the case, do not bother yourself to reach me and forget about the fund.Contact me via this email:dr.mikes61@yahoo.com.hk


DR TUNDE LEMO.
Deputy Governor. (Finance Sector Surveillance Directorate, Central Bank of Nigeria)

Greetings,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found your
email listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce located here in
Japan, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business, I
only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit
your attention to receive money on my behalf. The purpose of my contacting
you is because my status would not permit me to do this alone.

When you reply this message, I will send you the full details and more
information about myself and the funds. If interested, please reply
through my alternate Email: mrtomosandnori@hotmail.co.jp


MR. Tomo Sand Nori
(Head of Account Dept,Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank,
Tokyo, Japan)

We are pleased to announce to you that you are a one of our lucky winner of £500,000.00 GBP Pounds In the Ongoing 2010 World Profile Promotion . Here is your lucky Qualification numbers (TaG-816-7779-G-700 -8) consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total payout of £500,000.00 GBP Pounds.

To Claim Your Winning Prize Please send The following Informations below

(1)Full name:
(2)Country:
(3)Age:
(4)Occupation:
(5)Income:
(6)Em ail Address:
(7)Phone number:
(8)Qualification numbers:
(9)Date of Birth:

To Mrs Saue Weiss Email: saueweiss@live.com


Best Regards
World Profile Promotion

Hi am Flora, young and charming girl looking for real friendship that will leed to marriage,i have gone true your profile and i love it. i will be happy if we can know ourselves the more.
You know that distance, age,cannot stop true love or
friendship, So I will appreciate it much if you send your reply to my
private mail box:
Florasmith2010@yahoo.com
To enable me send my pictures and more information about my self to you
I wait for your positive reply.
Take care and have a nice day.
Flora

FROM JOSEPHINE BARE


Hello,

How are you today? I hope you are fine. My name is Miss Jesephine Bare. I am single looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who i can partner with .I don't care about your colour, ethnicity, Status or Sex. Upon your reply to this mail via my pravate mail address(josephinebare@live.com)I will tell you more about myself and send you more of my picture. I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness. I am looking forward to hear from you through my mail address above.

Warm regards,
Miss Josephine

HELLO,
My name is misssandrai saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (sandraarnauld20@ya hoo.com)I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life
Thanks
Miss sandra

In assoicaition with Free Image Library~ Royalty Free Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment