My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Monday 23 August 2010

Email Scams

Hello my dear new friend. How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Fvaor, I just went Through your profile today I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address (favorkoneh@gmail.com) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above Miss Favor. (favorkoneh@gmail.com)Yours Sincerely

Hello.
My name is Miss favour,i saw your profile today and became intrested
in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my
email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my
email address (favour50williams@aol.com, ) i believe we can move from here. I am
waiting for your mail to my Email address above. Remember the distance or colour
does not matter but love matters allot in life Yours Love. pls contact me back
with this email address here (favour50williams@aol.com, )thanks.pls don't write
me on the site,please remember that i see others,
but i see you as the best,

hello there how are you doing my name is angelina single never married am here to look for an honset and caring man that i will spend the rest of my life with the man that will not hurt me you can add me on angelina.joe22@yahoo.com so that will can talk better hope to here from you soon bye...

Hello
My name is Miss Rosemary i saw your profile today at (www.4ppl.com) and become intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail direct to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(rosemaryedward24@yahoo.co.uk)
i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please do remember to send your private email address to my private mail box.

Hello dear new friend
l am miss Sophia I saw your profile today at(www.4ppl.com)and i had much feelings over it,please i will like us to hold a good relationship with a real love,Im happy to look at your profile today ,you sound so gentle to me that was the reason why i fall very much interested in you, pls contact me personal with my private box (sophiagirl4u@yahoo.com ) for more introduction also i will send my pictures to you so we can know more about each other,i will be happy to see your mail my dear,age or color even distance cant deny any genuine love,so please lets give our self a trial,thanks till i hear from you,
Miss Sophia
sophiagirl4u/at/yahoo/dot/com

We are pleased to announce to you that you are a one of our lucky winner of £500,000.00 GBP Pounds In the Ongoing 2010 World Profile Promotion . Here is your lucky Qualification numbers (TaG-816-7779-G-700 -8) consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total payout of £500,000.00 GBP Pounds.

To Claim Your Winning Prize Please send The following Informations below

(1)Full name:
(2)Country:
(3)Age:
(4)Occupation:
(5)Income:
(6)Em ail Address:
(7)Phone number:
(8)Qualification numbers:
(9)Date of Birth:

To Mrs Saue Weiss Email: saueweiss@live.com


Best Regards
World Profile Promotion

Greetings,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found your
email listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce located here in
Japan, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business, I
only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit
your attention to receive money on my behalf. The purpose of my contacting
you is because my status would not permit me to do this alone.

When you reply this message, I will send you the full details and more
information about myself and the funds. If interested, please reply
through my alternate Email: mrtomosandnori@hotmail.co.jp


MR. Tomo Sand Nori
(Head of Account Dept,Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank,
Tokyo, Japan)

In assoicaition with Free Image Library~ Royalty Free Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment