My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Wednesday 4 May 2011

audremills@live.com = Scam

Hello Dear Friend,
Greetings in the name of God Almighty. Please let this mail not sound too strange or embarrassing to you. My family attorney and my only son who would have handled this executor ship of my WILL on my behalf, both of them died early this year after a protracted illness. I therefore prayed and got your email ID from the internet. I am MRS. AUDRE MILLS, an American by birth.
I am 51years old. I am suffering from a protracted cancer of the lungs which has also affected my brain cells due to complications. from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious according to my doctors that i may not live for the next three months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a critical and life threatening stage.
I was brought up in an orphanage home as a child of circumstance, having been abandoned at birth by my teenage biological mother and taken to an orphanage home by a good Samaritan. I was married to my late husband MR.MILLS for twenty years without a child. MR MILLS was hypertensive and died of cardiac arrest. Before his death we were and are still fervent Believers and a God fearing and humble family. We lived in London for over 18 years, where my husband worked as an executive director with a multinational construction and oil servicing conglomerate. Since my husbands unfortunate demise i decided not to re-marry. When my ailment became terrible, i sold off all our choice properties and personal belongings comprising of a shopping mall, an hotel, shares, bonds, jewelries and other valuable family treasures and deposited the proceeds amounting to US$10.2million dollars with a bank here in London.
Presently, this money is still lodged with the Bank, and the management and board of directors of the bank just wrote me as the sole owner to come forward to receive the money after having kept it for so long a time in their coffers, or that I can issue a letter of authorization to somebody whom I trust to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over and claim the funds due largely to my illness or they get it confisticated.
Presently, I'm writing you with my laptop in a London hospital, located at Fulham road in west London.It is the leading cancer treatment hospital in the world and I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs there. my doctors like i said earlier told me that I have only three months to live.It is my last wish therefore to see that 70% of this fund which amounts to US$7,140,000.00 (seven million one hundred and forty thousand dollars only) is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed as you may deem fit, especially to the motherless babies homes and homes for destitute and the mentally retarded. You can also extend some part of the funds to churches and mosques, if you wish. 30% of the money which amounts to US$3,060,000.00(three million sixty thousand dollars only) is for your assistance in this transaction.
I want you as a God fearing individual to take it upon yourself and use this money for the aforementioned purposes, I took this decision in other to help humanity in my little capacity before i rest in peace in the bosom of the almighty. According to my physicians my time will soon be up. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the official contact of a lawyer and my Bank, to enable you reach them without delays. I will also issue you a letter of authorization that will prove you as the new beneficiary of my will. the funds have an open beneficiary mandate, and as such it is whom i authorize or appoint to act on my behalf that the bank will recognize and release the funds to. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as stated herein. God bless you as you accept this charity and humanity work Amen.
hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Sincerely,
MRS. AUDRE MILLS.
Reply through email: audremills@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment