My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Wednesday 4 May 2011

kingsley_fred@hotmail.com kingsleyfred00@att.net = Scam

Hello,

I once again try to notify you as my earlier email letter which was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address following a business proposal which I sent to you last time which requires mutual business co-operation, I hereby resent my proposition and also require your final consent. I sit as a financial adviser for my client who is willing to invest millions of dollars in Real-Estates, Agriculture, Oil sectors or in any other good and lucrative business in your country.

She has advised me that once I get a reliable investor who has a good proposal that I should further follow up with the person and strike up a lucrative deal along with the assistance of her Financial Consultant. The issue is that my client lost her husband some time ago and due to some tribal protocols, She was accused of masterminding the plans that lead to the death of her late husband.

The fund is part of her husband's investment capital, which she is trying to transfer to an offshore partner who can invest in a lucrative business, while she battles for her release. She is willing to give out 20% of the total fund as a motivation tool to whoever that she executes such a deal with and then invest the other part with through the same person and share the proceeds of the business along with the Individual as well.

Please get back to me with your business plans/your complete contact information also shall be required and I will give you the full details of my plan upon the receipt of your response showing your dedication and complete determination to co-operate with me towards a mutually beneficial business arrangement and agreement.

Yours Sincerely,
Kingsley.

No comments:

Post a Comment