My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Wednesday 4 May 2011

bar_mvictor@hotmail.com bar_mvictor@yahoo.com = Scam

Attention,

Please kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you. I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database on your country. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events.


I am Barrister Morgan o. Victor(ESQ),I have a vital information about an unclaimed fund under my custody,Please get back to me with your complete data if interested, as i shall provide to you all necessary claim documents of this fund.Please fill free to contact me for more details.


Yours sincerely,
Barr.Morgan o. Victor(ESQ)
For: Principal Attorney

No comments:

Post a Comment