My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Wednesday 4 May 2011

donaldmoore2010@aol.com donald_moore512@yahoo.co.uk = Scam

Compliments,

I am Barrister Donald Moore Esq. a solicitor at law. My client(Engineer Micheal ) who was a contractor/consultant with one of the Oil Companies here in United Kingdom. On the 21st of April 2005, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$15million + 100 kg of Gold left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared Unserviceable by the Security Company , where this consignment is deposited. The said Security Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the consignment confiscated within a period of time.

For the fact that I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over some years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased, since you have the same last name with my client, so that the proceeds of this deposit can be released to you.

I have agreed to share the money 30% for you, 50% for me, 10% for any expenses we might incur during the course of the transaction while the remaining 10% will be for charity organization in your country such as homeless and motherless homes, for children up bringing and some other related organization. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

I hope you will welcome this life time opportunity, if so please get back to me in confirmation of your good interest to enable us discuss further. I guarantee you that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me through this email address for more details.

Do send to me your full name, contact address, your direct mobile telephone number and Fax number so that we can proceed.
Thanks in anticipation of your kind co-operation.
Best Regards,

Barr. Donald Moore


No comments:

Post a Comment