My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Wednesday 4 May 2011

koneh3rose@yahoo.com = Scam

My Dearest one,
how are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.
I am more than happy to read your mail.
My dear like i told you in my first mail,
My name is Rose Koneh from Ivory Coast in Africa.
recently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

I am 23 years old girl 5'8" tall. My father Dr (Oliver Koneh) was the personal
adviser to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now. Please I will like to know more about you.
Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail
hope you understand,
Attached here is my picture.
Waiting for your reply.
Your Love Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment