My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Thursday 5 May 2011

misspamelarobson@yahoo.co.uk, pamelarobson@w.cn = Scam

FROM YOUR FRIEND'S DAUGHTER

Good day to you ,

It might surprise you to receive this mail, please try and give this letter some attention.

Sorry it is true that I do not know you one on one, but I fell strongly to contact you when I saw your email address in my Daddy's address book which my Mom kept till her death.

My name is Pamela Robson, daughter to Sir Bobby Robson ,who was England's football manager from 1982 until 1990, and Newcastle United Coach before his death.

I am 28 years old (Jan 1983), from London - England, where I school and work part time job as a part time fashion designer which I do after my school hours.

I am the only unknown daughter to Sir Bobby Robson my father.

He died on 31st July 2009 after a long battle with cancer.

Due to the heartbreak of my fathers death, my mother also died after two weeks, though a hypertensive patient, died of Pericardiatis.

Before the death of my father, he willed and deposited the sum of £5,500,000.00 (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) for me.

Since the death of my Mother, It is becoming very difficult for me to pay my school fees, feed myself and take care of my other needs which the little money I earn from the fashion designing job I do part time after school hours cannot cover.

Based on information available in some documents that my Mother handed over to me, and the need to meet up with my financial needs,I tried to contact the Bank referred to as the bank where my Father deposited the money in my favour, on contact with the bank, I was shocked when the Bank officer explained to me that I will not be eligible to draw from the deposited money, because there is a clause in the deposit instruction which stated that I shall only have authority to access the money when I am at the age of 30 or married before the age of 30, in which case, my husband will be legible to claim the money on my behalf by standing in as my next of kin.

This year I am only 28 years old. And I have no access to the money till I am 30 years.

In the light of this therefore, I decided to contact you to discuss further and to invite you to stand in as my husband to claim this fund on my behalf.

But if you are already married, you can still help me by standing in as my fathers foreign partner and a witness to claim the deposited funds, as it is provided in the will.

If you are interested, please get back to me urgently.
Immediately our plan is executed, you will have 20% of the total sum of £5,500,000.00 (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) as your share.
Please remember that I am writing you this email purely on the ground of trust so that we can achieve this deal together.
This transaction will last for two weeks after you get back to me showing me how serious you are to collaborate with me.

If for any reason you are not comfortable with this type of relationship, we can enter into some kind of understanding in such that it will be a contract marriage strictly for this project.

Please send all your reply to my misspamelarobson@yahoo.co.uk or pamelarobson@w.cn.

Please note that all information and my plans to be kept secret because if my step mother Elsie or my step brothers or even anybody know, they might stop me and that will affect my future.

I will send you some of my pictures as soon as I hear from you, and if for any reason you can't be able to handle it personally,Please help me with a facilitator, and you will be duly compensated.
Yours Truly,
Miss Pamela Robson
misspamelarobson@yahoo.co.uk, pamelarobson@w.cn

No comments:

Post a Comment