My main blog can be found at ZOQY BLOG

Thursday 5 May 2011

stella1john1@yahoo.fr stella_john11@yahoo.co.jp = Scam

From Mrs Stella John
No [38 Rue Des Martyrs Cocody
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire

Dertest One in Christ,

Greetings,I am Mrs.Stella an aging widow suffering from long time illness. i am currently admitted in a hospital here in Abidjan cote d' Ivore, I have some funds I inherited from mylate loving husband Mr.Benson John The amount of US$5.500, 000.00 which he deposited in one of the Security Company Here in cote d'ivore and I need a honest and God fearing person who have the feelings of human that can use this funds for God's work and 15% out of the total funds will be for your compasation for doing this work of God. I saw your email from internet and decided to contact you.

Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply to me. Please I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband relatives around me always. May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ the love of God and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family's Amen.

Your Sister In The Lord
Mrs Stella John,

No comments:

Post a Comment